Wednesday 15 April 2020

Sudoku 50: Little Killer-Slot Machine Sudoku

It's time for a half-century! I had asked for suggestions for the 50th sudoku from all of you. I received 3 requests:
  • Hybrid Sudoku
  • Slot Machine Sudoku
  • Any sudoku but a difficult one
So, here is a little killer slot machine sudoku. In my opinion, it is a difficult one but solver experience might vary. Happy Solving! 😃


Rules: Classic Sudoku rules apply. Additionally,
  • Numbers with arrows indicate the sum of the numbers in that direction
  • The three shaded columns are like a slot machine. The 9 numbers they contain will be in exactly the same order
Links:

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely Sudoku, Hemant. The start was easy, but after that I took alot of time. But I really enjoyed solving it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you😄
      And thanks for the suggestion of Slot Machine sudoku. It was my first Slot Machine sudoku :)

      Delete
    2. You created it really well. Upto my expectations 🙋

      Delete
  2. I don't know if I missed anything but was stuck at this forever. Took about 32 minutes to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 21:37.Very tough one not doubt.But this was a tremendous construction. Thoroughly a treat.Lots of tough deductions. I especially enjoyed the interactions of digits of slot machine at the start to get the sudoku going and then the solve path involving the little killer 12 clue towards the middle of the solve.Very nice !
    Wish you can produce more of these tough challenges !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kishore!
      Will definitely try to create more such sudokus😄

      Delete