Wednesday 15 May 2019

Sudoku 26: Wildcard Sudoku

It has been almost a year of blogging and I have not posted any Wildcard Sudoku! Doesn't sound good ;) So, today I'm posting a Wildcard Sudoku with the theme 'W'. Hope you all like it.
Rules: Classic sudoku rules apply. Additionally, one digit acts as a wildcard. Cells with '>' symbol contain digits greater than the wildcard. Cells with '<' symbol contain digits lesser than the wildcard. It is a part of solving to determine the wildcard.

Links:

8 comments:

  1. 4:10 - smooth solve. I was definitely slow in solving this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I tried this variant. I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10.5, solving it first time, was slow.
    I have a suggestion, dont know what tool you are using to capture image, but the quality is very blurry. I suggest to have sharp images for future puzzles. Ty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion. Will try to act on it.

      Delete
  4. Hi ! The image size is too small even upon clicking and is not apt for printing.Can you upload a bigger image ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Kishore it won't be possible for me to make any changes at present. I don't have access to the softwares at present. Most probably I'll be able to edit only after mid June

      Delete